Just lessons learned.

Just lessons learned.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Soon.

I can’t take you on dates, yet.
I can’t hold your hand, yet.
I can’t be there when you need someone to lay your head on, yet.
I can’t even speak to you with my voice all the time, yet.
I can’t give you kisses every now and then in person, yet.
I can’t look you in the eye and tell you how much I love you, yet.

I will take you on dates, that you’ll hopefully always remember.
I will hold your hand and never let go, soon enough.
I will be there at every up and down you and I will share, always.
I will speak to you, and be enchanted by every word you say back.
I will get you the prettiest pictures for you, because they’ll remind me of you.
I will stare into your eyes and tell you what a blessing you are, every day.
I will be the wife you want, if you’ll have me.

We will be happy together, as long as you still love me.
Stay strong with me, and I promise we will one day soon experience these things together.

1 comment:

  1. "I will get you the prettiest pictures for you, because they’ll remind me of you."

    -awww!

    I miss you so much bes. Sorry di na tayo nakakapag-usap. marami kasing gumugulo sa isip ko. Ang dami kong gustong ikwento sayo. </3 I love you bes!

    teka. original mo ba toh?

    ReplyDelete